Benefit GALifornia is the type of blush which makes me all happy and sunny. I really like a good blush or best you can call me a blush girl through and through. Benefit Cosmetics Box of Blushes have always been my favorites. I have used almost all of their blushes and adored every bit of them.
I have to be honest though, before purchasing this blush I wasn’t too sure. In the pictures it looked like another dupe of the iconic NARS Orgasm blush. But the heart wants what it wants, so when an opportunity arrived where I could buy the said blush, I quickly grabbed it without a second thought. And I am happy I gave in to my whim. I own NOTHING like this.
The benefit GALifornia blush comes in the standard square box packaging with a small mirror on the inside cover and the usual benefit blush brush.
On the benefit website it is mentioned that the blush has the signature scent featuring notes of grapefruit and vanilla. I find this to be true. The scent is very much present but fades away once applied. Personally speaking I like the scent, but some people might not like it who are not a fan of fragrances in products.
- Benefit GALifornia blush is a bright pink, golden colored blush.
- It has warm undertones leaning towards coral.
- There is an embellished golden over spray, that lifts away with each use.
- The color is beautiful and shall work on almost all skin types.
- Extremely soft and blendable.
- Gives the skin a gorgeous sun-kissed fresh glow.
- Staying power is a good 6 hours without feathering.
- The color can easily be built up.
- It is infused with subtle golden pearl particles.
- The golden pearl particles don’t accentuate pores or any imperfections.
- The blush has a radiant finish.
I LOVE this blush ❤ My makeup arsenal does not have any blush like this. The color is beautiful and perfect for a fresh sun-kissed glow.
Who is a blush girl here? Do you guys like blushing it up or are you girls more into bronzers?